canabalistic-pacmencanabalistic-pacmen

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

eyePod eyePod

I guess im a loser.

Oh well. Nice video. Improve the graphics a bit and it would have been great.
the CPwould apreciate a reply

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thanks. First all FBF work, so I'll definitely improve over time.

Joe escapes evil stuff. Joe escapes evil stuff.

Oddly enough, that was entertaining

Good Job. graphics can be improved. Give your guy arms. Im kind of annoyed by the armless heros. very few can actually make it look good. The whole thing was good thou.

Greyfox999 responds:

I find arms difficult to work with. I probably just lack the patience. But i see your point.

Thanks for the Review :)

Mystery Trip Mystery Trip

you should have used Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Cuz its actually about an acid trip... yah. Give your characters arms and legs next time.

Trippy-Hippie responds:

i was thinking about using lucy, but i kinda had this urge to us i am the walrus. i think lucy would have been to slow.

Epic Empanadas #03 Epic Empanadas #03

To Random for my liking but good enough to pass

Nice graphics and stuff. The humor was a bit stale. I was hoping they would continue the discussion on universes and its dimensions. However it ended with i liked toenails. Not a bad toon. Someone would find this funny. Was that a songstowearpantsto .com song at the begining?
-Bill Brunati
the cp would apreciate a reply

Meebs responds:

You only have to read my authors comments to find out that yes, it was songs to wear pants to.

The toenails thing wasn't supposed to be stupid random. I try as hard as I can to not do something like "OMG PIE! WTF TOASTER!" that's just dumb. the only reason I incorporated that line was because of the execution of the dialogue. Meh, some people won't get it.
I appreciate the review though :)

Yoshi's Tutorial Yoshi's Tutorial

Could be usefull for newbies

I already new that stuff, but for someone just learning how to use flash it could have really helped. Good Job.

Bomber109 responds:

Lot's of 7, 6, and 8 reviews today...

CELL CELL

Similar to Nature cell but better

Very stylish graphics yet the lack of story kind of wrecked it a bit since i just watched Naturecell, and it was preety much the exact same thing just with better graphics. Just add a story.
-Bill Brunati
the Cp would apreciate a reply

NatureCell NatureCell

Fucked up but nice.

Im not sure i understood the whole meaning of it, but it looked kewl and was entertaining enough to pass. Nice sound.

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Good Job.

The fight between the Drakojans and the pilots could have been cooler, but it was still preety good. Only real problem was the blood. It didn't squirt properly. It looked to fake. Either way, the toon was amazing and im anxious to see the others.
-Bill Brunati
The cp would apreciate a reply

Prelude to Joy III Prelude to Joy III

Haha Cock mongler

Gotsa have the Cock mongler

This Girl This Girl

Haha i thought it was him

I love songstowearpantsto. com so this flash was good. Nice graphics and everything, just i know his songs are short, but leangth of the flash was to little. But still Great job man.
-Bill Brunati
the CP would like a reply

Darkar responds:

Thanks man, these are the reviews that keep us trying! Watch and learn!